let’s do the math
www.amway.ca/karenulmanis Easily view products
166$ that is how much it cost me to invest into this business.
Let’s look at what 166$ dollars can buy;
- a nice dinner out with your significant other
- maybe an outfit at the Gap
- 2 ski passes for the day
- a trip to Costco on a very good day!!
- a pair of good runners
You get the idea….
Let’s look what you get for your 166$ investment with Amway and more importantly an investment into yourself.
- Own your own business and generate revenue 3 ways:
- Retail Margin – on products you sell
- Performance Bonuses
- Growth Incentives
How do you currently earn a living at work? I am assuming most of us are salaried employees where our performance is not reflected in our pay check. Joining Amway puts you in charge of your pay check.
- Purchase and sell exclusive, high quality products.
Amway doesn’t tell you how much to sell your products for, you can sell at a discount or wholesale if you like, you are the Boss!
- Free training and support
Training ranges from on line, training material in your start up kit, your sponsor and their team. It’s in Amway’s best interest for you to succeed.
- Money Back Guarantee
- 180 day, 100% satisfaction on all products.
- 100% money back guarantee on your registration fee in the first 90 days, that’s 3 months!!
- 100% moneys back on training and services purchased and returned through an approved provider in the first 90 days after you register.
So basically if you are even just a little bit dissatisfied you can send it all back and get a FULL REFUND.
If this resonates with you as a no brainer, go to my contacts page and send me message.
Have a great evening everyone! or day or morning, I have noticed on my blog stats that I have readers from all over the world 🙂 Thank you!!
As always, please follow my blog, ask a question, leave a comment, share my blog with your friends, or even just like the post 🙂